If you are interested in being a part of our staff this summer at MLGC, please fill out a staff application by clicking the link below. Once a form is filled, we will contact you regarding your request.
A Personal Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Check will also be required.
If you have any further questions/inquiries, please contact Stacey & Jeremy Bacque @ (780) 812-0625.
Program Personnel include: Executive Directors, Program Directors, Cabin Leaders, Cabin-Leaders-in-Training, Nurses, Camp Managers, Lifeguards, Wranglers, Speakers, Camp Pastors, and Gratis Coordinator.
Support Volunteers include: Cooks, and Volunteers.
Access to the Camp is directly off Highway 660 in the Municipality of Bonnyville Alberta.
Rural address: 47311 HYW 660
- May Workbee: May 20-23
- Whole Hearted Camping: May 27-June 27 // August 15-September 5
- Men’s Retreat: June 10-12
- Sr.High LIT Weeks : July 10-15 & July 17-22
- Jr. High LIT Week: July 3-8
- Young Adults Camp: June 30-July 3
- Children’s Camp #1: July 3-8
- Jr. Youth Camp: July 10-15
- Children’s Camp #2: July 17-22
- Family Camp #1: July 24 – 30
- Family Camp #2: July 31-Aug 6
- Outdoor Adventure Camp: Aug 7-12