If you are interested in being a part of our staff this summer at MLGC, please fill out a staff application by clicking on one of the links below. Once a form is filled, we will contact you regarding your request.
A personal reference check and Vulnerable Sector Check will also be required.
If you have any further questions/inquiries, please contact Stacey & Jeremy Bacque @ (780) 812-0625.
Program Personnel include: Executive Directors, Program Directors, Cabin Leaders, Cabin-Leaders-in-Training, Nurses, Camp Managers, Cooks, Lifeguards, Wranglers, Speakers, Camp Pastors, and Gratis Coordinator
Support Volunteers include: Parent Volunteers, Grandparent Volunteers, and Maintenance Volunteers
Access to the Camp is directly off Highway 660 in the Municipality of Bonnyville Alberta. Rural address: 47311 HYW 660
- May Workbee: May 20-23
- Prayer Retreat: May 27-29
- Open House: June 4 (11:00 am -3:00 pm)
- Men’s Retreat: June 10-12
- Jr.High LIT Week : July 3-July 8
- Sr. High LIT Weeks: July 10-15 & July 17-22
- Young Adults Camp: June 20-July 3
- Sr. High Camp: July 3-July 8
- Jr. High Camp: July 10-July 15
- Children’s Camp #1: July 17-22
- Family Camp #1: July 23 – 29
- Family Camp #2: July 29-Aug 1
- Children’s Camp #2: Aug 7-12
- Outdoor Adventure Camp: Aug 14-Aug 19