This year we are offering a unique camp. At Outdoor Adventure Camp, your child will be we taught skills, which they will get the opportunity to practise throughout their time at camp. New skills include archery, camping, and building fires. Older campers will even get to learn sailing! This camp is bound to make many new memories for your child!
- August 7-12
- Grades 2-6: (Before May 1st $225 // After May 1st $249)
- Grades 7-12: (Before May 1st $275 // After May 1st $299)
Our goal at MLGC is to provide your child with a safe and memorable experience. Our staff will communicate the Christian message to kids my loving kids the way Jesus loves kids.
Kids need to be free of technology and experience life by doing it! Kids need freedom. Kids need growth. Kids need positive role models. Kids need camp!
What to expect:
Campers will be placed into a cabin group, which will be their “family” for their time at camp. Campers will help each other, encourage each other, and build each other up during their time together. The well-trained Christian leader, is present at all times, a role model, honest, and compassionate, and should very much resemble a “big sister or brother” to your child.
A few things you can expect during Outdoor Adventure Camp:
- Canoeing skills
- Horseback Riding skills
- Fire building
- Archery Skills
- Sailing (for youth aged campers)
- Navigational Skills
- Outdoor Survival Skills
- and more…
Access to the Camp is directly off Highway 660 in the Municipality of Bonnyville Alberta.
Rural address: 47311 HYW 660
- May Workbee: May 20-23
- Whole Hearted Camping: May 27-June 27 // August 15-September 5
- Open House: June 4 (11:00 am -3:00 pm)
- Men’s Retreat: June 10-12
- Sr.High LIT Weeks : July 3-July 8 & July 10-15
- Jr. High LIT Week: July 17-22
- Young Adults Camp: June 30-July 3
- Children’s Camp #1: July 3-8
- Jr. Youth Camp: July 10-15
- Children’s Camp #2: July 17-22
- Family Camp #1: July 24 – 30
- Family Camp #2: July 31-Aug 6
- Outdoor Adventure Camp #1: Aug 7-12