Founded in 1934, Moose Lake Gospel Camp is a summer camp located near Bonnyville, Alberta. We run week-long camps for kids, junior teens, senior teens, and families.
The purpose of Moose Lake Gospel Camp is to glorify God through:
- Spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ;
- Facilitating personal encounters with Jesus;
- Building and maintaining life-long relationships;
- Enjoying a holiday with a purpose;
We desire that campers will experience a safe and welcoming atmosphere and will hear a clear and practical presentation of the good news of Jesus Christ.
We aim to develop and encourage people to spiritual maturity through Bible studies, worship and fellowship. Our desire is that we can be a place where people; no matter their background; can be encouraged physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Ultimately we are a group of people that want to live in the fullness of God and share that fullness with everyone.
Statement of Faith
- Verbal inspiration of the accepted Cannon of the Sacred Scriptures as originally given.
- The Tri-Unity of the Godhead.
- The creation, test and fall of man, as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity, and inability to attain to divine righteousness.
- The Savior of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man.
- The Gospel of the Grace of God, how that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day for our justification.
- The salvation of sinners by Grace alone, through faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary, by which we secure remission of sins.
- The bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His enthronement, and His personal coming for His Church.
- Water Baptism of believers by immersion in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Baptism with the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation, with the scriptural evidence; namely, speaking “with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.”
- The gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12 – 14 being exercised and practiced as manifest in the early church.
- The Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world, and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian Faith.
- The healing of the body by Divine Power, or Divine Healing in its many aspects as practiced by the early church.
- The Lord’s Memorial, commonly called, for Believers.
- The eternal life of the believers and the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
- The reality and personality of Satan.
Get in touch
Edmonton, AB T5Z 3L6
Access to the Camp is directly off Highway 660 in the Municipality of Bonnyville Alberta. Rural address: 47311 HYW660
You must be logged in to post a comment.